Crossroads Animal Clinic
On behalf of our entire veterinary team, we're happy to welcome you to the official website for Crossroads Animal Clinic, serving Hewitt, Woodway, and the general Waco area. When you're looking for the best care possible for your pet, our veterinary team is ready to provide it, from preventative services to a variety of medical treatment techniques. We invite you to check our website to learn more about our services and to schedule an initial visit.
About Our Veterinarian
Your pet is in good hands here at Crossroads Animal Clinic. Our veterinarian, Dr. Marla K. Hendricks, has been serving patients ever since her graduation from Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine in 1985. After several years of practice in Bryan-College Station, Dr. Hendricks moved to Waco and founded Crossroads Animal Clinic in 1990. Dr. Hendricks is dedicated to helping area pets thrive while also building strong connections with their owners. You'll feel that you have a trusted partner in your efforts to maintain your family pet’s health and well-being.
General Veterinary Services at Our Waco Clinic
Our veterinary clinic in Waco can help pets stay healthy throughout all phases of their lives, from puppies and kittens to senior animals. Some of our most popular services include:
- Preventative, Diagnostic, and Medical Care: We offer comprehensive preventative wellness care for pets. Our diagnostic techniques can detect many problems in their early stages. We also provide microchipping, parasite prevention, nutritional services, and standard medical treatment.
- Ultrasound: This diagnostic tool is painless and provides an internal picture of your pet's body. Available by appointment.
- Vaccinations: Regular vaccinations are critical for keeping your pet safe against infectious diseases. Our veterinarian can administer shots to safeguard your furry animal from rabies, distemper, and many other dangers. We also provide periodic booster shots to keep that protection strong.
- Dental Care: We can administer regular dental checkups to look for and, if necessary, treat issues such as tooth damage or infections. Professional cleanings can help protect your companion animal against periodontal disease.
- Spay and Neuter Surgery: These procedures can prevent unwanted pregnancies while also reducing your pet's risks for reproductive diseases.
- Cold Laser Therapy: This painless form of care uses laser light to stimulate tissue healing, relieve pain, and reduce inflammation.
- General Surgery and Hospitalization: We can provide advanced surgical techniques and hospitalization services for pets in need.
We Can Help Your Pet Live a Healthy Life
If you're ready to give your Hewitt, Woodway, or Waco area pet the highest possible quality of life, Crossroads Animal Clinic is ready to help. Call 254-776-9393 or use our online appointment form to schedule a visit and get to know us!